“It’s time to start living the life you imagined.”
~ Henry James
$175 per 60-minute session for individuals, couples, and families. I accept payment in cash, check, credit card and HSA cards at the time of your session.
I am not on any insurance provider lists. Often, PPO insurance plans will cover some amount of out of network psychotherapy. If your insurance company covers your use of an out-of-network provider for mental health services, I can provide you with an invoice listing the dates and fees of your sessions. In this case you pay me in full at the time of each session, and you submit the bill for your reimbursement to the insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- How many sessions does my plan cover per calendar year?
- What is my deductible, and have I met it this year?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- How much money does my insurance cover per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
There are advantages of paying directly for therapy services, rather than through your insurance:
- There is no compromise of your confidentiality by the sharing of information with your insurance company. Your insurance records do not include information of your receiving mental health services.
- There is no need for me to label you with a diagnosis to justify to your insurer that you are in need of services.
- All decisions about the focus, frequency and duration of therapy are made by you and me, not by the insurance company.
“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” ~ Maya Angelou
I welcome you to give me a call at 925.520.5263 or email me to see if we might be a good fit for your concerns. I’m here, and I care.